- (Ok.)
- Abbiamo... ecco, in realtà abbiamo...
- Luke. Piacere.
- Sì, intendevo...
- Cosa?
- Da quanto tempo fai musica?
- Parecchio. Sei nervoso?
- No.
- Allora, da bravo, fai quest'intervista e spicciati.
- (!)
- (.)
- Ti piace Seattle?
- Neanche un po'.
- (...oh, insomma! Vuoi essere intervistato con le buone o devo diventare antipatico?)
- (Antipatico?)
- (Ricominciamo, ok?)
- (...)
- Luke The Uke, tu sei un ukulele?
- Secondo te?
- (Vuoi piantarla?)
- (E tu piantala di fare domande idiote.)
- Quanti anni hai?
- Abbastanza.
- ("Abbastanza"?)
- (No, dico: ma che razza di domande fai?)
- Come sei arrivato a Seattle?
- Sono stato venduto.
- Ma è terribile...
- Sono uno strumento musicale, non lo trovo così terribile.
- Come...? Voglio dire, come è successo?
- C'era questo tizio che mi suonava e poi ce n'è stato un altro.
- Non ti dà fastidio? Intendo dire, non è... degradante... per te...
- Essere scambiato con dei soldi?
- Sì.
- No. Credo che succeda a tutti.
- Ma un artista...
- Sì, ok. Vai avanti.
- Come ti sei trovato a suonare in questo disco di canzoni per ukulele?
- In braccio a uno. Un bianco. Non particolarmente versato, direi.
- (Questa me la paghi) "Non particolarmente..."?
- Affatto. E' piuttosto minimale.
- "Minimale"?
- Io sono un piccolo strumento, ho solo quattro corde.
- Già. Bene, Luke. Grazie per averci concesso un po' del tuo tempo...
- Come sarebbe?
- L'intervista è finita.
- Finita?
- Sei di pessimo umore, ti riporto nell'armadio.
- No, Ed, nell'armadio no...
- Preferisci la camera delle bambine?
- No! Eddie, ti prego! Sarò bravissimo! Eddiiie...! Tirami fuori di qui!

:D

Edited by fran altereddie - 8/6/2011, 15:32

Riki from cernusco
view post Posted on 16/5/2011, 09:03

image nella stanza delle figlie no!

fran altereddie
view post Posted on 16/5/2011, 14:11

CITAZIONE (Riki from cernusco @ 16/5/2011, 10:03) 
image nella stanza delle figlie no!

As! è tornata la firma!

As_it_Seems
view post Posted on 16/5/2011, 14:25

ho visto, grazie
non so se è merito di Luke the Uke o Luke the Boss :P

view post Posted on 21/5/2011, 12:55

So modern day I walk my way, my jacket faded....

Group:
Administrator

:lol:!

Web  Top
wave78
view post Posted on 23/5/2011, 12:29

http://articles.boston.com/2011-05-22/ae/2...olo-tour-guitar

Big rock star falls for a tiny instrument
Summer Preview
Eddie Vedder goes solo with help of his ukulele
May 22, 2011|By Sarah Rodman, Globe Staff

This little friendly instrument was really writing this stuff on its own,… (DANNY CLINCH)
EDDIE VEDDER With Glen Hansard
At: the Citi Wang Theatre, June 16. www.citicenter.org

For Eddie Vedder it was love at first sight.

The Pearl Jam frontman was standing on a corner on a Hawaiian island with some time to kill about 14 years ago. He glanced at the window of a nearby drugstore — the kind where you can get your prescription filled, buy bait, and, while you’re there, rent some snorkel gear — and he spotted in the clutter a ukulele, the only one the store had.
“I was just sitting on a couple of cases of beer waiting for my friend to grab some fish from across the street and then,’’ says Vedder, with a laugh. “By the time he came back I was midway through the first song.’’
Since then the relationship between the singer-songwriter and the tiny guitar-like strummer has remained strong, so strong that on May 31 he’ll release “Ukulele Songs,’’ a 16-track solo album that includes originals, covers, and a reworking of one track from the Pearl Jam catalog.
“I feel like I’m devoted to the instrument and it’s always been there for me,’’ Vedder says on the phone from Seattle. “After that we started taking trips alone together and I’d leave the guitar at home,’’ he says with another chuckle, but only partly joking about his clandestine affair. “I think the ukulele is more OK with the guitar than the guitar is with the ukulele.’’
There’s no need for instrumental jealousy, however. Vedder is bringing both on the road for his solo tour, which includes a sold-out stop at the Citi Wang Theatre on June 16.
While the shows are solo gigs, Vedder did recruit some assistance for “Ukulele Songs.’’
Oscar winner Glen Hansard of the Frames and the Swell Season — who also serves as opening act — joins Vedder for a gently harmonious rendition of “Sleepless Nights.’’
“When I heard Glen was going to be in town that morning,’’ Vedder says, “I was working away at the studio and I thought, well if he’s coming down, then we should have him jump in the pool with us. So, he did like a double backflip and pointed his toes and nailed it.’’
Also nailing it is Cat Power’s Chan Marshall, who adds her sultry purr to a duet of “Tonight, You Belong to Me.’’ The recording dates back to sessions for Cat Power’s 2003 release “You Are Free,’’ to which Vedder contributed vocals on a couple of tracks, convincing Marshall to do a two-for-one swap. “I’m such a devotee of the way her voice sounds,’’ he says. “She just has her way with me every time she hits a note.’’
It was one of several older tracks in his arsenal, having written the project over several years with no specific endgame in mind.
“I had an old tattered notebook that I kept with me,’’ he says. “By the time it filled up to what it is now it was like, ‘Alright, I guess that’s it.’ Whoever the guy is in the songs, it seemed like OK that’s the end of the story. We’re good to go.’’
While the ukulele is the kind of instrument that can sound both chipper and mournful, Vedder tends toward the latter on the record with a good deal of romantic longing, scarring, and confusion.
“Yeah, that was maybe part of the challenge, not necessarily make this sappy little instrument sound evil, but to give it something that wasn’t chipper.’’
But that same plucky sense is also what keeps the scales from tipping too far into the darkness. “It’s a bit of an antidote to what those songs could’ve sounded like written on another instrument,’’ he says. “It would’ve been like, ‘I don’t really need to hear this and that’s what diaries are for and that’s what locks on diaries are for.’ ’’
One of the little-known benefits of playing the ukulele is the ways in which it changes the songwriter’s style, he says.
“This little friendly instrument was really writing this stuff on its own, you know? I was there,’’ he says with a laugh. “My hands were on it. But it just taught me so much that changed the way I wrote songs. Whether anybody was going to hear these songs or not, it was assisting me and furthering whatever direction I had as far as writing songs for the group.’’

fran altereddie
view post Posted on 24/5/2011, 11:24

“After that we started taking trips alone together and I’d leave the guitar at home’’

Chitarra sfregia ukulele col solvente e poi gli da' fuoco

fran altereddie
view post Posted on 24/5/2011, 14:43

attenzione: parental-cazzeggio advisory

Una Fender e un ukulele litigano a casa Vedder.

- Figlio di puttana!
- Troia!
- E così volevi fottermi, eh? Beh, ti è andata male, pezzo di merda! Eddie è mio e me lo tengo!
- Tuo! Ah!Ah!
- Ridi ancora e ti vernicio con lo scopettone del cesso!!
- Ah!Ah!
- Muori bastardo!

“I think the ukulele is more OK with the guitar than the guitar is with the ukulele.’’

EV

As_it_Seems
view post Posted on 24/5/2011, 15:31

:woot: :D

Tarantino? :P

wave78
view post Posted on 26/5/2011, 13:17

Io vado avanti a postare le fantastiche interviste di Eddie e le sue storielle :D

Eddie Vedder On Giving The Ukulele A Turn In The Spotlight

"It's an activist instrument," declared Eddie Vedder last week, speaking by phone from a Seattle recording studio. He wasn't talking about the Fender electric he once decorated in tribute to the late radical historian Howard Zinn, or any of the fascist-killing machines he's wielded in two decades worth of playing with Pearl Jam.
The singer and songwriter meant the ukulele, which he picked up in a Hawaiian convenience store in the mid-1990s as a traveling companion and songwriting tool. The soulful muse of his long-in-the-making second solo album, Ukulele Songs, is an instant community-builder.
Vedder, an incurably effusive anecdotist, had a story ready to make his point.
"I'll never forget, we were sitting around a campfire late at night," he said, not specifying the location of this particular clambake. "One of the locals was a fisherman I'd met before, and we got into a serious discussion about environmental issues. And then after that talk was over, some instruments started getting passed around.
"There were a couple of musicians in the group; a Brazilian guitarist, and then me... and this fisherman, his name was Eddie too, but that's where the similarities ended. He's maybe 60, 65, but could easily arm-wrestle me to the ground. He'd lived off the land and sea for probably his whole life. He picked up the ukulele.
"His hands were so big it was hard to imagine he could get chords out of it. And he played the most beautiful rendition of 'I Can't Help Falling in Love With You.' Elvis. You would have never known. So it's like, imagine the possibilities with that little instrument!"

Vedder said he hopes that Ukulele Songs would encourage listeners to step away from their computers and televisions and make some music of their own, preferably with friends. Some of the material collected on the record was written back in the mid-'90s after Vedder first picked up the instrument. For him, the modest chordophone itself has been a companion in times of loneliness.
"If it weren't for the ukulele I would have been by myself," he says of the period. "The songs were just written for my own benefit."
Indeed, Ukulele Songs is a very personal collection — an arc of mostly love songs — dedicated to his wife, Jill McCormick, and their two daughters, Olivia and Harper Moon. Though the famously self-protective rocker declares that all the songs are "works of fiction," the more private writing process has led to a set of tracks that are more revealing, frank and sweeter than his usual output.
"The song selection was easy because those were the ones I had," said Vedder. "A lot's different since I first picked up this instrument; my life is quite different than I could have imagined."
With Pearl Jam, Vedder helped invent the sound of millennial hard rock – an open marriage between punk, heavy metal and campfire folk songs that edged toward classic rock, partly because of Vedder's active engagement with influences like The Who and Bruce Springsteen. Also a leader when it comes to progressive social activism and ethical music business practices, Pearl Jam now defines what it means to be a fully grown rock band, still kicking as many of their peers flounder or find a spot on the nostalgia circuit.
The band celebrates its 20th anniversary this year with a Labor Day music festival in Wisconsin, a documentary directed by longtime pal Cameron Crowe, a book and a series of album reissues. Ukulele Songs isn't officially part of this commemorative process. Yet because it features material written over more than a decade of the band's life, including the driving "Can't Keep," which also appears on Pearl Jam's 2002 album Riot Act, Vedder's album presents itself as part of the band's history – the anima to the group's noisy animus.
Vedder has used the uke to provide counterpoint during encores on Pearl Jam tours and on the solo tour he embarked upon in 2008. He noted that it's great for stimulating sing-alongs. "It's such a small instrument," he said. "People are like, 'Let's help it out!'"
The uke's inherent modesty may be one part of its appeal to Vedder, who feels the weight of his fans' ardent devotion and has worked hard to live a responsible version of the rock star life.
"I think for some reason it might be more difficult to tell a story in a band song," said Vedder. "Every time we accomplish that, the outcome seems to be positive, in terms of how it connects to people who hear it. This, there's so much room for it."
Jake Shimabukuro, the leading young virtuoso of the instrument, suggested in an email that the instrument's humble nature might be one reason stars like Vedder, Taylor Swift and Zooey Deschanel find it so attractive.
"I love that people don't take the instrument seriously," wrote Shimabukuro, who himself is known for kicking out major jams. "In fact, one of the best things about being a touring ukulele player is that audiences all over the world have such low expectations of the music. The ukulele is one of the easiest instruments to play, and you don't have to be a musician to play it."
Vedder, who played a variety of ukes on the album, values it as a fount of melody. He finds his inner crooner on originals like the yearning "Longing To Belong" and choice covers, including duets with Glen Hansard of the Frames and Chan Marshall, aka Cat Power. (In the past, he's also performed "Tonight You Belong To Me," the flapper-era tune he shares with Marshall, with Portland's all-star drummer Janet Weiss.)
The range of emotion Vedder expresses on Ukulele Songs, which he co-produced with longtime Pearl Jam associate Adam Kasper, proves that for him, this outing is not just a novelty. Some, like the bereft "Sleeping By Myself," bear lyrics as dark as any Pearl Jam demon-freer.
"It is a happy sound, and by using it to process some emotions that were less than joyful, it somehow balanced it out to where it didn't sound like suicide music," he said.
From devastating heartache to the hope he feels when he looks at his two daughters, Vedder has uncovered an impressive range of feeling while strumming the instrument he considers a lifelong friend. He'll take it on another solo tour this summer before rejoining Pearl Jam for some fall dates. And he hopes to get people singing.
"I know for the vinyl version of the record there's going to be a real book included, with the music and the notation and whatever bizarre chords I've come up with — a legible version of the notebook I was creating all those years," he said. "I'm just encouraging people to turn off the TV and play these songs if you want. Some of them are really depressing :cry: . But have fun with it."

www.npr.org/music/

fran altereddie
view post Posted on 26/5/2011, 13:22

"He wasn't talking about the Fender electric"

:huh: oh, mamma!

Red Mosquito
view post Posted on 1/6/2011, 08:59

eccone u'altra da Surfline:

Fantastic Ed Vedder Interview at Surfline

“Ukulele Hate Songs”… surfing as part of Ed’s creative process…music as part of the surfing process…meeting Mark Richards in 1982…the first wave he ever surfed…his connection with Hawaii… all in one interview! There are so many reviews, and a few nice interviews with Mr. Eddie Vedder in celebration of his May 31st “Ukulele Songs” release, but this beautifully presented Surfline online magazine style interview by Tim Donnelly has a page-flipping, stylish and photo-filled presentation – its a must see! The text is below, but you won’t want to miss the original article here.

Eddie Vedder talks with Surfline about his new solo album ‘Ukulele Songs’
By: Tim Donnelly

For most rock ‘n’ roll frontmen, putting out a solo record of songs all done on the ukulele could be considered career suicide. But not for Eddie Vedder. The strum of the ukulele is the sound of the Islands and as of late, Vedder is an Islander. It is coursing through his veins.

Pearl Jam’s lead singer is set to release “Ukulele Songs” (Monkey Wrench) on May 31st — and it just may be the laidback summer soundtrack that’ll resonate on the beaches the world over. It’s tried-and-true beach music, which will echo from the Maldives to Maverick’s, from Lake Michigan to Maine. It is the perfect romantic accompaniment to stargazing under the swaying, lazy palms while the shifting tide laps at your feet — even if you live in a Brooklyn apartment. Maybe especially if you live in a Brooklyn apartment.

Vedder just checked in with Surfline from Pearl Jam’s warehouse studio, fresh off the plane, all full of Aloha to talk about “Ukulele Songs” — writing tunes while he rides waves, what songs not to get stuck in your head while surfing, and his love/hate relationship with his first surfboard.

A lot of the tunes on Ukulele Songs have a timeless feel to them, like they’re from the ’30s. How did you find these songs?

I bought a random, tattered book that had a few chords and these old songs in it. The kind that Darla sang Alfalfa (The Little Rascals), that kind of shit. [Laughs.] Somehow, I was relating to the lyrics and they had chords in them, but I had no idea how they went. So with restructuring some of the chords, I just made my own versions of them.

A couple of months ago we were finishing the record, and one of the guys I work with pulled up a couple different versions of different people singing them. There was a Billie Holiday version of one of the songs — it was this torch-song jazz kind of thing, but it was completely unrecognizable to whatever my take was on it. But it all seemed to fit into whatever theme is to the record.

I get a love songs and lullabies vibe from it.

Love songs, hate songs. I’d like to market the record as a “Ukulele Hate Songs Record.” [Laughs.]

When did this love affair with the ukulele start for you?

I was just sitting on a street corner and this ukulele came up and had a strong opening line and we’ve been together ever since. It’s never cheated on me. I don’t always have to pick up the tab. The ukulele is a good listener, but chimes in when it’s helpful. It’s really one of the best relationships I’ve ever had.

We are 14 years in, and going strong. I’m into long relationships. Oh, and another thing: it doesn’t get jealous when I play guitar. The ukulele has helped me with my relationship with the guitar. It taught me a lot of what I could bring to the other relationship, more about melody and song structure.

I think everybody should own a ukulele. People need a way to express themselves, they just do. It’s not like they don’t have time to learn because obviously, they’re watching shit like American Idol. Reality Shows offer nothing but hollow versions and the lowest common denominator of American lifestyles in 2011. I suggest turning off the TV and pick up the ukulele.

Because the friggin’ ukulele will write it for you! It’s not that hard. You’ll feel like you know how to play, just give it two weeks or a month, and you’ll lose 10 pounds! I can’t verify that, but it might be a good selling point. People lie in advertising all the time. Maybe it’s about time I start.

Lose 10 lbs and get bigger — and you’ll sell a million copies in a week.

No, a bunch of people will go on the Internet and pay nothing. Then what? [Laughs.]

Chaos…Surfing has always been a part of your creative process. How does that alone time effect your writing?

The good songs ain’t ten yards offshore, being out there for ten minutes and coming back in and going back out. You gotta go deep, and get into some kind of mad-scientist phase at some point, to where the good stuff is. Like when you wake up the next morning and look at it or listen to it, whatever you’ve done and you don’t even really remember. It’s your voice, your handwriting but you don’t remember doing it. You gotta get to an extraordinary circumstance sometimes to get to the good stuff.

I’ve always thought that as a surfer you need to be careful of what the last song you hear before you paddle out is going to be — ’cause that’s the song that could be playing in your head. Say if you’re at the parking lot at El Porto, and you are hearing maybe “Footloose ” coming out of one of the other cars as you’re putting on your wetsuit — you are f**ked. You’re going to be listening to “Footloose” for the next hour and a half in your head. So one thing I try do is to listen to The Ramones or Fugazi. [Laughs.]

It’s like, you hear something you’re working on and play the instrumental in your head. Then you go out and actually formulate it — and might have the whole thing written when you come in. Hopefully the lineup isn’t too thick or filled with people; you can actually get a lot of work done while waiting for waves.

Another thing: I take the underwater iPod thing and go out on long stand-up paddles on my own. I could paddle for like two hours if I had music, rather than 40 minutes. I go out on the Puget Sound where there are no waves; it’s a little like hiking on the water.

I had never surfed with music until a couple of years ago and the first wave I caught, I can definitively state that it was such a powerful thing that it was like almost hearing music for the first time.

What song was it?

I was listening to a Neil Finn live record; it wasn’t until my third session that day that l I had a wipeout. It was actually during a drum solo, and I was in the little mini-washing machine. The waves weren’t too big, so the headphones stayed in as I was getting tumbled to the drum solo. Ah, a fond memory.

Nowadays, I can take the music that I worked on, go for a paddle and actually catch waves. All of sudden the notes get a little higher, all of sudden the soaring chorus is right there for ya; it all works.

It’s an invention that I’d dreamt about since I was just a kid. I was 14 or so when the first Walkmans ever came out. The very first person I ever saw with a Walkman was the first time I met Mark Richards, in 1982. He got a plane and had this personal listening device in his hand. It was the first one I’d ever seen and I was in awe. Immediately, I started thinking about how you could listen to music in the water. They had shitty versions back in the day and now they work pretty good.

When you write music, you have chord structures. This part goes into that part. But I’ve always looked at it like skating a ramp — there’s transitions. To me, the difference between a song and music is the transition. A song is different than music. A song should sound like music, but sometimes it just sounds like a song. Sounds like a part, with another part and another part. But it’s those transitions that are the key to having a flow, like a cutback or a top-turn. It’s how you maneuver, how the lyric and vocal approach ties all that in. It’s like the music is the wave — the lyric and melodic structure — I feel that’s where the transition comes in; that’s the moves on the wave that you make and trying to pull that off without wiping out.

You’ve played music onstage with legends. Neil Young, Bruce Springsteen, The Who. You surf with legends all the time, MR, Kelly and Laird. Do you ever pinch yourself, like, whoa?

You know as well as I do that when you’re surfing, the focus is on the wave. You can’t really think about much else. The one thing surfing with MR, Kelly or Laird is that it really comes down to wave selection. They assist you with wave selection. When they tell you they see one coming out the back and this one is yours and you know that one is yours, you have to go for it, no matter how late the takeoff might seem. They are always right.

It might help that someone like Kelly, Laird or MR thinks that you are capable of catching that wave and that little bit of confidence coming from someone of that iconic stature will lead you to believe that you can actually ride the f**king thing and then you do. That works really great. [Laughs.]

When you’re playing music with Bruce or Neil, it’s all about being in the moment. You don’t have a chance to think that, ‘this is really cool.’ There’ll be time for that later. You gotta make the play. If Bruce throws you the ball, you gotta catch it, because Bruce is gonna hit ya in the numbers.

Where was the first wave rode?

The first wave I rode was at Doheny Beach. I think I was 12. We had a friend that lived in San Juan Capistrano. I had a $12 board; we went to Jack’s Surf Shop, bought a bungee cord by the foot with a vinyl strap that cost $13. So with $25 invested, I caught waves. I was there for week.

It was the worst f**king board. I tried to buy a version of it — it was a Channin something-or-other. I tried to find one on EBay so I just so I could shoot arrows at it. I’m still frustrated. It set my surfing back. It put me in the red before I even caught any waves; it was the worst board ever. I’ve been struggling to get out of that hole ever since. [Laughs.]

I think now that beach, if I’m not mistaken, is the most polluted on the California coast, so um…that’s exciting. [Laughs.] Actually, that’s really f**king depressing.

Where was the last wave you rode?

Last wave I rode was on the North Shore; I won’t say where. [Laughs.] On the last day I was there, an hour or two before I got on the plane.

You’ve spent a lot of time in Hawaii over the past couple of years. What has Hawaii meant to you?

I could write my own book the size of James Michener’s Hawaii just on my experience. I can honestly say I feel that those Islands, that place — without being melodramatic, though what I’m about to say sounds melodramatic — saved my life. Not only that, but after it saved my life, it protected me.

I can be there and feel like that I am being upheld by the energy. Not to mention the deep relationships I have with some of the locals and other friends are in the top echelon of the best relationships I have to this day.

At the same time, so much of what I have learned about myself or learned humanity or learned about society or learned about nature, it was all from the time I spent there on my own, being in deep isolation for sometimes months at a time.

I consider it a privilege that I was able to exploit those experiences in a positive way. I saw it as a really healthy place to write from. When I say learning about society, you learn from society when you are out of it, you see it objectively. You spend a lot of time away from people, the more you like them, and it works vice versa as well, you know. It refuels the tank as far as your faith in people. I always trusted that whatever I was coming with over there that it came from a pure place. So I felt that if those ideas or ideals ended up in lyrics that people would hear, that they could be trusted.

Pearl Jam is celebrating 20 years together, which is quite a feat in today’s music industry. What is it like for you guys now as a band?

We have five guys who bring their lunch boxes to work, say hello to each other, pick up our instruments, make sounds and then interact, focus it, then music comes out of it, until there’s enough music to put out, then we go out and play.

It boils down to bringing your lunch box to work. It shouldn’t be that hard. It really shouldn’t. It’s not like music doesn’t offer you an open field to navigate and a million ways to grow if you are determined not to be stagnant.

Looking back at the past and honoring it is all well and good, but if you start walking backwards you might walk off a cliff, you may not see what you are going to run into or walk backwards into the street. I think we’re always looking forward. We can be proud of it and I think we are. But that lasts about 45 seconds. Seriously.

fran altereddie
view post Posted on 8/6/2011, 14:27

Boss, non te la prendere se rubo spazio a cose più serie, ma l'ukulele di EV continua a cacciarsi nei guai...
enjoy!

Il bancone da lavoro della rimessa di EV.
Luke The Uke parla con un vecchio surf tutto scrostato.

- Fuma sempre qua dentro?
- Tu ti agiti troppo, amico.
- No, perché, in quel caso, un posacenere posso anche regalarglielo, ora che ho i soldi.
- Sei ricco?
- Credo di sì. Abbastanza per un posacenere.
- Non prendi fuoco, tranquillo.
- Ma se la cicca rotola in mezzo alla segatura?! E di quelle taniche che mi dici, eh? Sarà mica benzina?!
- Beh, sì...
- Ma la sicurezza?! Siete tutti pazzi per la sicurezza, qui a Seattle!
- Calmati, amico, in questa rimessa non è mai successo niente di grave, fin'ora.
- Questo posto mi dà sui nervi.
- Tutta questa roba accatastata...
- Io sono il suo preferito, mi porta sempre con sé. Non capisco perché mi ha lasciato qui in mezzo a questi rottami.
- Scusa, magari sei suscettibile, ma anche tu non mi sembri propriamente in forma...
- Poi torna, vero?
- Ed? Ha solo finito le birre. Torna subito.
- Mmmh...
- "Mmh" cosa?
- Non sono sicuro di sapere come ti chiami...
- Luke.
- Ah, ecco...
- "Ah, ecco" cosa?
- Io sono Deep Blue.
- Piacere mio, però non mi sembra di averti mai visto.
- Una mia amica mi ha detto... sì, insomma... che aveva conosciuto uno come te.
- Davvero?
- Già.
- E questa tua amica sarebbe?
- Una a cui devo un grosso favore...

Musica di suspance.

...continua...

As_it_Seems
view post Posted on 8/6/2011, 14:33

finalmente questo ukulele diventa interessante :D

dai dai dai il seguito :P

37 replies since 11/5/2011, 10:59   1126 views